Why browse the Web one page at a time?
The web is visual and using a visual browser like Browse3D makes you
more productive and makes it easier to navigate the web. Browse3D operates like
a typical Windows program, while providing instant access to multiple
Web pages visually. The 3-walled room interface provides an
intuitive user interface and unique time saving benefits:
- Browse3D displays one or multiple Web pages within a single window
Advanced Pop-Up Blocking - advanced pop-up blocking is
integrated with IE's XP pop-blocking and it gives you
options to handle those pop-ups you want to see without
interrupting your current web page
Advanced Search - allows for quick search of Google,
Yahoo, or MSN from the address box, and auto loads the top
search hits from Google automatically
- use multiple pages at once, navigate from any page to any other page making the back
and forward buttons seem like old technology
Browse Ahead - multiple browser engines work at the same time downloading and
displaying content faster
Intuitive User Interface - easy scene navigation with the mouse
Now for the first time Browse3D
is offering two versions of its award winning browser software for
the Windows environment, the free Basic version and the Pro version
Browse3Ds patented reverse-plug-in technology, Browse3D enhances the features of Microsoft’s Internet
Explorer and allows users to find and view multiple web pages
simultaneously in a 3D desktop environment. Organize Web content while
browsing, save rooms of information containing multiple Web pages, and
exchange these rooms with colleagues and friends. Use your favorite search
engine and view any Internet or intranet site with Browse3D.
Browse3D Browser offers exciting new features that will allow you to:
- View up to 16 web
pages at one time and then 16 more with the click of the mouse
- Select center
wall links (via a right click or Ctrl right click) and have the new Web
page(s) load onto the right wall without interrupting the current page view
- View 4 live
web pages in a single window
- View your entire
back history visually
- Select a page from
the back history and return there instantly (even if you were there
20 Web pages ago)
- Speed up your Web
searches and browsing session by pre-fetching user-selected Web pages
from the search list
- Save multiple
active and static pages by making
them "sticky" and create rooms of your current research
- Save rooms containing
many Web pages into one compact file and share it with colleagues or
friends though e-mail (download and view our featured
- Advanced pop-up
window features. Kill pop-ups and allow the user the option to
load pop-ups links clicked on to either a new window or the right or
- Compare Web
pages side by side while shopping or doing
- Save and track
multiple auction items as they progress though the sale process
features include zooming in on pages, scrolling web page images or flipping the wall to
instantly scan multiple Web pages, or simply browse the way you always have,
all using the Browse3D Browser. View a short on-line demo of
the product from Comdex or review the Tutorial
or Quick Reference on how
to use some of these exciting new features.
allows corporate, government, small business, and education users as well
as the at home user to expedite any Web or intranet browsing session.
Web site developers can maximize the content delivered to their users,
and dial up users can speed up their Web browsing. Specific markets that
can benefit from the Browse3D Browser include:
- Interface to Web
- Web enabled information
- Search and
- Large web sites
View an on-line demo
showing how the product may be used in these environments.
What's new in Version 3.5?
- 4-Live mode screen view enlarged on right and sticky walls.
- Blue background added to 4-live view
- Right wall pages can now be viewed in full
screen mode via the Full Screen button.
- Improved overall performance.
- Fixed the right click context menus in full
- Major improvements to the user interface.
- 4-Live mode added to the right and sticky walls.
- In 4-Live mode the right and sticky wall toolbars can be turned on or
- Cut, Copy and Paste functionality is now available on the sticky wall
- Right and sticky wall web page title captions added above each web page.
- Enhanced all the toolbars.
- Directly search Google, Yahoo or MSN from the address box.
- Advanced search auto crawl option added to the Google search page.
- Advanced auto crawl option added for eBay
pages that list items fro sale.
- New menu item provides direct access to
saved sticky files similar to favorites.
- Integrated Windows XP SP2 Internet Explorer
pop-up blocker with Browse3D's pop-up features.
- Added function to clear the history wall.
- Cut and Paste buttons added to the right
wall browser toolbars.
- Right and sticky wall active pages are
larger to more efficiently use available screen space.
- Sticky wall/page operation is changed and is
now similar to the right wall.
- Reminder added when exiting the application and the sticky
wall contains unsaved web pages.
- Fixed the right click context menus in full
To view past
Browse3D product enhancements click here.
Browse3D v3.5 Pro is currently available for purchase. Purchasers of version
3.5 are entitled to receive free upgrades of
all 3.x versions.
screen shots and more information on features and capabilities, follow
the links below: